Friday, May 29, 2015

21 Day Fix Breakfast Idea

     Life is busy and we make it harder than we should sometimes. I have found a cool breakfast idea for busy people. I am in the process of merging into doing the 21 day fix program, so this works perfectly for breakfast.
     Breakfast In A Jar!! Yes thats true breakfast in a jar. How cool does that sound. I don't have a picture of my own for you so I will borrow one idea from the web and link the recipe there. Look at this yummy goodness in a JAR!. Below is my recipe I used.

1/4 C old fashioned rolled oatmeal (can use steel cut)
1/3 C Almond Milk (unsweetened)
1/4 C Greek Yogurt (low fat)
1 tsp Chia seeds
1 tsp sugar
1/4 tsp vanilla flavoring)
1/2 C blueberries (or desired fruit)

21 Day Fix results= 1/4 purple, 1/3 red, 1/16 orange, 1 yellow

Place all ingredients in a jelly jar and lid. Shake well and place in fridge overnight. Perfect grab and go meal.
Disclamer: I am not a Beachbody Coach, I am just learning how to eat better.




No comments:

Post a Comment